Thank you for your reservation, we are glad you are coming to stay with us! A few bits of information:
Vanha koulu majoitus (Old school accommodation) is located in the dormitory spaces of the former Keski-Suomen Opisto school. All of our rooms have a private bathroom, but kitchen and lounge areas are shared with other guests.
- We do not offer any meal services, but you can do a lot in the kitchen; there are refrigerators, ovens, microwaves, coffee and tea makers as well as the necessary pots, pans and utensils, so you can prepare your own meals.
- You can also find a fridge, a microwave oven, coffee maker and a tea kettle from the lobby in Tiilitalo.
- Bed linens and towels are included in the price of the room.
- Pets are very welcome to stay with us, but please let us know if you are coming with pets so that we can give you a pet room.
- Please let us know if you need more than one key to your room.
- Check-in starts at 15:00 (3 pm), however, on request earlier check in is typically possible. We do not have a reception, so the location of the keys will be given by text message, which makes it possible to arrive late at night as well. You will receive this SMS on your arrival day.
- Check-out at 12:00 (12 pm) at the latest. However, flexibility is possible with regard to this as well, if necessary. When checking out, you can leave the key to your room on the desk and leave at your own schedule.
- The staff lives in the area themselves, so we are easily reachable!