Old School Accommodation
Have you seen the hotels? Want something special?
Here it is! Welcome to Tiilitalo on the shore of Suojärvi. In the middle of nowhere, surrounded by pure nature, student rooms in the premises of the old Keski-Suomen Opisto, with their own shower and toilet, some rooms also have TV, coffee maker and microwave.
The billiard room, kitchen and company sauna are also shared. In addition, a podiatrist and a golf simulator are located in the area.
In the summer, customers can also use a rowing boat and paddleboards!
Welcome to have a good time, alone or in a larger group - holiday, party, rest or even remote work! Free internet connection is included in the room price!
We can accommodate up to 100 people at a time. Furry friends are also welcome!
If you are coming to work in the Äänekoski area or you are on your way to Lapland, this is an excellent accommodation option for you!
The accommodation is located along the road Four (E 75), within walking distance of Suolahti's ice rink and swimming pool. Shops can also be found a kilometer away. You can also get here by public transport!
- Tiilitalo has a large sauna and lounge room for our customers
- There is a quiet private beach next to it, with barbecue facilities and a rowing boat and paddleboards
- The modern shared kitchen is equipped with all necessary cooking and eating utensils
- There is a lecture hall/concert hall for more than 300 people in the adjacent Suolahtisali
- There is also a bigger kitchen and a dining room connected to Suolahtisali, where 50 people can eat at once
- The staff lives in the area themselves, so we are easily reachable! :)
- Prices from €40/room